Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Little Update & Alice Palette Got Here

I've had a glorious bout of cold/flu and usually when that happens my makeup looks hideous and the only thing that meets my lips is Carmex.
So the one thing that cheered me up this morning was receiving this in the mail!


Urban Decay's Alice In Wonderland palette is a beauty! I managed to grab one from the Debenhams site just before it disappeared. Apparently there's only two thousand of these in the UK and exclusively at Debenhams, which makes me shudder at the thought of doing swatches, mind you I don't want my cold germs anywhere near even though I sanitize a heck of a lot....(yes I'm a germaphob).
If you're scared and you still haven't got yours, don't worry I've heard that there's plenty of them still going in-store that's when I didn't get the only '2,000' thing.




This was the first time I've ordered from their site so I was surprised that I got some free samples yay!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! It's so pretty, isn't it? I hope you enjoy playing with it once you're better...

    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew get well soon! D: and I'm rather jealous of you having that palette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! I'm so jealous! Can't wait to see what pretty looks you create with this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. RaeRae- Thank you!! x

    SilhouetteScreams- Thanks :)
    My sister was jealous and she hardly wears makeup. x

    BLIX- I could never ever beat your pretty looks! x

    ReplyDelete