Tuesday, 16 March 2010

About Face Cosmetics (AKA) The She Space

I've been eyeing up these mineral shadows for a long time now, the vast colour range and naming just gets me and I just want them all. I also got the news that the company is closing down and put all the eye pigments on clearance for only $2.50 USD each which is around £1.64 GBP.
So I knew I had to get in there as it will be my last chance!
Now this did take well over a month to receive but I know that About Face is a very small company and are getting large volume of orders.
I have to also mention that Heather who made all of this, kept me updated with my order and queries and definitely comes across as a very sweet lady.



Now I purchased some of the standard shadows and a few from the StoryPeople collection.
As I took the picture I realized that I missed out one of the shadows I purchased which is 'Twisted Physic' so I promise I'll do a swatch in another post.
These mineral shadows aren't the softest but are not at the least gritty either, they're easy enough to blend and have a superior finish and definitely have very decent and build able pigment. The swatches I did were just one swipe!
My favourite that I have has to be 'Gothic Glamour' it's not just the name of course, it's just a beautiful rich colour which is described as a 'Blackened Pewter Shimmer' it has a deep cloudy brown tone to it that just kicks off with a full blasted iridescent shimmer and if you don't own it yet I totally recommend you do and quick at that as well, since it may be gone forever. :(

Overall I definitely love all these shadows and definitely getting more and more into the loose eyeshadow.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh that blackened pewter colour is my favourite of the swatches too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SilhouetteScreams- Nice to know you feel the same way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great colors! I love them!

    ReplyDelete