Monday, 15 February 2010

Vampiress Beauty Randomness 9

BYS Lip Liner in French Pink and First Kiss- These aren't ordinary drug store liners at all.
They are so pigmented and creamy. The weird thing about them is that they do not look like they'd be strong at all by looking at them in the pencil, as you can see from the pictures.


GOSH Single Eyeshadow in 282- Some of their products they don't like to name. This shade is a pretty electric sky blue.




Stargazer Pink Pout Pearl Eyeshadow- Which you can see the love on this one. It's a gorgeous pearly pink red.



Eyeko Creamy Cupcake Lipgloss- I wouldn't say this is a lipgloss but more like a moisturising balm. The glitter particles that you see in the pan don't show up on the lips. The main part of why I love this so much is that it has the most powerful yummy rich chocolatey cake smell. It has a slight sweet taste too. :)




Soap & Glory Sexy Motherpucker in Baby Doll- A very sheer medium pale pink, lovely plumping gloss. As with all Soap & Glory lip products, they all have a sweet chocolate smell.
I love the tingly sensation with this, but don't apply too much as it will go gunky which I did on my lip swatch hence the small size pic. One swipe is enough. :)


7 comments:

  1. I like the gloss :) I just recently tried that brand and liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh those lip liners are awesome! And yum, lip gloss! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I'll have to swatch those BYS liners one day :) I always go stare at the BYS stand but I never really give their products much thought or attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lip liners look fab!

    I love Sexy Motherpucker lip glosses too. Looks great on you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! Love the lip liners and the blue shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have some BYS pencil eyeliners and I didn't like them so much. However, I like my BYS blush... So I think I'll give these liners a try- lip liner is something I need to stock up on.

    I only have one. *embarassed*.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phyrra- I have a thing with S&S! x

    Julissa- I'm definitely a fan of BYS. x

    SilhoutteScreams- You should try them out, I do love the nail polishes too. x

    tackyblueeyeshadow- Thanks! :D

    Marce- Glad you like :)

    RaeRae- I haven't tried the eyeliners yet, sounds like their not the same formula as the lip liners :-/. x

    ReplyDelete