Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Maybelline Eyestudio DiamondGlow in 11 Purple Drama

As you may know already, Maybelline have brought out a bunch of new eyeshadow quads named 'Eyestudio Diamond Glow' I really love the packaging of these which reminds me of a few Japanese makeup brands.
I picked out 'Purple Drama' which consists of four shades which are a white highlight, pale pink, lavender purple and a deep taupe purple. All of them are very shimmery, icy and have very fine glitters that cannot be felt.
The texture is so silky smooth, which is surprising for a sparkly shadow. The pigment itself is not extremely strong but not non existent either, the lovely shimmer does back it up from what's missing.
I will be of course on the lookout for more shades in this line!
These are £6.99 each.


6 comments:

  1. I saw these in a magazine and I thought they looked pretty cool, but when I went to the store they were so tiny. D:

    I'd still get one, though. Haha. Just to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a sucker for maybelline products! I always say i wont get something and then get it! I think its great more affordable palette than a few of the higher ended ones! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo purple shadows. They look very nice, not back pigmentation either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These seem really nice for drugstore brand eyeshadows. I am tempted to pic up a couple of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want the Gold one from this line :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julissa- Yeah, they are quite small but I've got tinier shadows. x

    Tali- Oh I do love the Maybelline, my first ever proper lipstick came from them when I was about 10 before that it was Tinkerbell lipsticks and Avon Lip Tints, remember those? x

    Kelly/PlaneBeauty- I love the purples! x

    Deb- Oh you should, I think in the US they definitely have a better colour range. x

    SilhouetteScreams- Gold sounds nice! x

    ReplyDelete