Sunday, 7 February 2010

FOTD Going For A Retro Look

So forgive me as I'm very tired in these pics. I thought I'd post this look as I've been wearing quite often recently.

Face- Everyday Minerals Semi-Matte Base, L'Oreal Touche Magique Concealer, The Body Shop Solar Duo Blush in Radiant Bronze, No7 High Lights Illuminating Powder in 05 Star Lights.

Eyes- Urban Decay Primer Potion, Revlon Black Liquid Liner, Bloom Eyeshadow in Eskimo, Stila Eyeshadow in Kitten, Cover Girl Eyeshadow in Shimmering Onyx.

Lips- Illamasqua Lipstick in Howl (I'm so in love with this colour of red)



So I was thinking of going all blonde but I'm still unsure. My natural hair colour is actually a dark blonde, so maybe all honey with pieces of red?

7 comments:

  1. Honey with Red sounds lovely!
    I like the look too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that crease colour, and the lipstick is simply divine. I love reds, and I'll have to get my hands on some Illamasqua some day.

    You could totally rock honey and red hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing! I love your necklace, it's supercute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning you look like a young Kate Winslet in the last pic!! Gorgeous.. deffo a yummy mummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phyrra- Thanks! Hair is such hard work in my opinion, the colours you put in your hair is beautiful.x

    SilhouetteScreams- Thank you :)
    You must try some, I keep reaching for this lippy all the time! x

    Lilly- Aww thanks! I love necklaces, the more unusual the better. x

    Tali- Whoa thanks so much! My sister has told me this a lot but I still don't believe her lol. She's way too pretty. You're absolutely lovely. x

    Blix- Wow, thank you! x

    ReplyDelete