Sunday, 31 January 2010

Vampiress Beauty Randomness 8


Rimmel
Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in 240 Aqua Sparkle and 280 Pink Impact.
While these aren't as creamy as the Urban Decay or Gosh liners, I think they're pretty good.
They are quite pigmented and don't fade away. They also come with a tip sharper to get a nice point at the edge as they are the twist ups, also with a nice soft rubber smudge tool.

Top to Bottom
Aqua Sparkle- Yes an Aquamarine blue with tiniest sparkle.
Pink Impact- A matte medium rose pink


Urban Decay
Mini Lipstick in Midnight Cowboy- Which I got in part of their Hall Of Fame set.
It's adorably cute, perfect size for a small clutch bag. The shade has the same name as their eyeshadow which is infested with sparkle, so I thought this lipstick would be. It actually isn't, it has very little, extremely sheer and you do need to layer a load.
I think it would be a prettier colour if it had a little more sparkle and more pigment.
So I guess I will not be adding the full size to my wishlist.
I'd describe this as a nude sheer caramel with pink undertones and slight sparkle.



Next are my two staples before bedtime that I actually weirdly enough finished at the same time.
They are..
Clinique All About Eyes Rich- Which I really do notice the difference in my dark shadows when I stop using it for a while.
Aldi Siana Nourishing Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream with Retinol Complex and Co-enyzme Q10- Yes I'm 20 but it's never too early to start protecting yourself from those wrinkles, especially with this wonder cream that's been featured in the newspapers and is only £1.99!


NOTD- Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours Metal Shine in 4 Planet Pink- Which is a rich metallic medium pink. Sorry for the nails, I know they're horrid. Most of my nails broke so I decided to cut them all off and start again....oh well. :(

4 comments:

  1. I need a good pink eyeliner.lol
    I think the lip color is beautiful on you and a very sweet manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally going to check out those Rimmel liners when I go to the mall today :D

    I spent a good minute or so staring at that black thing, trying to figure out what it was, before I realised it was the tip sharpener LOL.

    Didn't help that I was reading the bit about the UD lipstick and thinking 'that doesnt look like a UD mini?' :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks so much, my aim is to get lovely long nails like yours but I guess it'll be very unlikely. x

    SilhoutteScreams- Hahaha I think my close-ups came out pretty good then. :)

    ReplyDelete