Monday, 11 January 2010

Vampiress Beauty Randomness 7

BeautyUK Eyeshadow Collection which is the 5th palette and I thought I had them all but obviously didn't, they only seem to sell the all blue toned number '5' in larger Superdrug stores.
You can check my review for them here.



Christmas Pudding lip balm- A cute novelty Item, I received at Xmas!
Doesn't really smell like Xmas Pud more like chocolate. Comes out clear and way too sticky but cute nevertheless. Sold at NPW for £2.95.



Victoria Jackson pieces I got for Christmas from my BF.
Has a lot of mixed reviews but I think it's a really lovely quality and the shadows are silky and very pigmented.

Shine 'N Go Lipgloss Trio- In a leather style pouch and all have a minty scent and cooling feel.
Slight tackiness but supposedly for more longevity. Two have sponge applicators but the lightest shade has a brush.




Harmony Eye Shadow Compact- In neutral shades with a nice faint shimmer, these are surprisingly very pigmented and the colour in the pan is the exact colour on your skin.




Color Collection Peach- A nice classic palette which is really lovely quality. All the compacts have the same feel as NARS with a mirror inside.






Last but not least is a rare MAC lipstick I love and rediscovered again is Vibrant 'O'
A beautiful bright intense Orange Peach shade in a 'Frost' finish. This from the C-Squeeze collection.


Sorry for the small image, just my lips are embarrassingly flaketastic at the moment. :(

2 comments:

  1. I love the blues, and I like the red gloss.
    Really lovely swatches ;)

    ReplyDelete