Monday, 25 January 2010

No7 Wild Volume Lipstick in Forever Cherry

I was really excited to try this and I had a coupon for 1000 points on my Boots card, so I decided to pick one up and the shade that instantly caught my eye was 'Forever Cherry' it's the most gorgeous vivid, bright and intense milky lollipop red with pink undertones.
The packaging is the same as their Stay Perfect lipstick but the Wild Volumes are blue. :)
The texture is nice and creamy with slight gloss, this one is extremely pigmented which I'm very happy about. Now for what else I love about this lipstick is the fact that it has a scent which is like yummy caramel, the other lipsticks in the No7 line don't have any scent whatsoever.
As the for the volume, I didn't really see any. However it does have a menthol cooling and sensation which is quite nice. :)
The longevity is quite good too and much more longer lasting then their Moisture Drench range.
I'm really happy with this lippie and do plan on getting more with my £5.00 off No7 vouchers.
These retail at £9.50 but I really do think these are worth it.
Thumbs up on Wild Volume!


Now for the swatches they're less pink in real life and definitely more brighter.

6 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous shade! I'm too much of a wimp to wear a colour like that though. It looks great on you!

    I'm saving up my points right now, I want to get Coralista by Benefit but I'm not where near what I need to have :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i've tagged you on my blog! :)

    http://xcharleym0ox.blogspot.com/2010/01/over-top-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly- Ooo I think it'll look fabulous on you.
    I think I have £20 on mine now but it's taken soo long to get it, but I want to save a lot more so I can have a big makeup haulage.

    Xcharleym0ox- Wow, Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice colour and your lips look so lush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sher- Thank you so much, you have lush everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.footbing.com/products/Mens-Footwear-c1_p1.html
    converse shoes

    ReplyDelete