Tuesday, 19 January 2010

La Femme Palette & LOTD

Yes, I went and got the greens too which is number '2' and yet again it's bursting with pigment.
You can see my review for the La Femme palette here in number '4'



LOTD- MAC Tinted Lipglass in Desire which is another favourite, it's very sexy and vampy.
MAC describe this as a 'Lusty purpled berry (Cream)' which is a lovely description I must say!
It has sort of a brownish undertone but with a added cranberry depth. It is very easy to wear shade in my opinion and it's part of their permanent line, yay!

7 comments:

  1. Ooo that palette looks great! I love greens.
    I'm going to have to go on a hunt to see if I can find them where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The palette looks awesome, do you know if there is anyplace I can order this brand online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh pretty! The greens are especially nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for visiting my blog, as well as, following! :) The La Femme palette is hot. Do you know if it's available in the U.S.?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glittermillie- Oh do try, you won't be disappointed. :)

    Heather- Hmm I sometimes see a few palettes on Ebay. x

    Cthulynny- It is and it only cost £1 which is fantastic. x

    BLIX- Love green shadows. :)

    Ahleessa- Your welcome! :)
    I'm sure it's only available in the UK at the moment. It's quite a small UK brand which has been going for years and is very popular with market traders over here. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveee the colour's in that palette! xx

    ReplyDelete