Monday, 7 December 2009

Sparkle Baby Contest

This is for The Gloss Goss sparkle contest. :)
Please keep in mind that I'm really not photogenic at all! That's why I mostly do separate looks.


Face-
Everyday Minerals Foundation
L'Oreal Touche Magique
Ultimate Collection Shimmer Blush

Eyes-
Rimmel Brow Pencil in Hazel
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Claire's Palette
Collection 2000 Crystal Liner in Hustle
Revlon Liquid Black Liner
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara

Lips-
MAC Gleam Lipstick

*click to enlarge*



9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! You are v.photogenic!!!!
    You remind me so much of one of my friends its spooky lol! Grat look thanks for entering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're very gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why you would think you're not photogenic. You're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your post and the first thing that went through my head is exactly what Tali put above. You are gorge and very photogenic, more pixxxxxx in future!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are beautiful..love your cheekbones. this is a gorgeous look on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually prefer your full face rather than the separate looks. You really are photogenic and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! I'm shocked with all your comments, you're all too sweet. I hope to do more full faces when I get a bit more confident with the camera.
    So many of you bloggers are amazing with your camera and extremely beautiful! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete