Friday, 4 December 2009

Purple Toned Lipsticks

L - R - NYX Castle, NYX Sparkling Orchid, Rimmel Divine Lilac

NYX Round Lipstick in Castle- A creamy opaque flowery Lilac.


NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick in Sparkling Orchid- A glossy semi-sheer sparkled magenta which is the hardest to apply because it's so slippery.





Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Divine Lilac- A grey solid pearly purple which I'm sure is discontinued but is still widely available round the web.
So there's just a few that I've been wearing lately. Hope you like!
I absolutely love purple hues, how about you?

5 comments:

  1. I don't think id be brave enough to wear such bright dark colours but i love them! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purple, but not every purple I've tried works on me. My favorite purple that looks completely awesome on me is Purple Rite by MAC. Unfortunately, it was a limited edition color. I hope they bring it back some day, so I can buy backups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkling Orchid looks nice.

    I have Morgana Minerals Nightshade which is a great purple. Another good one is Shrieking Violet (also by MM).

    A good gloss in that family is Nyx's African Queen or Purple Rain :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mama Jen- I love the soft formula on this one.x

    xcharleym0ox- I'd love to see you in some deep shades. :)

    Deb- Ah! Purple Rite was the one I missed out on. x

    Phyrra- They all sound so nice, thanks for your recs! :D

    ReplyDelete