Monday, 21 December 2009

Glitter Liquid Liners

This is currently my 'Glitter Liquid Liner' collection as I've only recently got into them.
I'm a lover of glitz and sparkle but I usually just use shadows and pencil liners to add that.. but sometimes I prefer a little intensity of what you can get with some of these liners.
Of course it is the holiday season, which is a great time to do this post. :)


The Body Shop Sparkle Eyeliner in 01- Which is a basic silver glitter eyeliner and I find that this has more gentle sparse glittery chunks then most others.


Collection 2000
Glam Crystals in Dancing Queen- Cherry red glitz with added multi colour sparkle. I love these glitter liners!

Collection 2000 Glam Crystals in Hustle- My favourite of all, this is a silver lilac but blue liner.
Absolutely stunning and hard to capture the beauty of it on camera and of course I use this the most and I'm starting to run out.


Sleek Glitter Eyeliner in Gem- A cool midnight blue, very very pretty. I recently discovered their glitzy liners and fell in love.


Sleek Glitter Eyeliner in Rebel- A strong powerful lilac. Sleek's are probably a little finer then the Collection 2000's.

I really ought to add a little more to my collection I think.
Anyhow how do you feel about glitter liners or maybe just glitter in general?

5 comments:

  1. I love glitter liners and have several. E.L.F. surprisingly has some good glitter liners in the sugar whatever line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the ELF recommendations, we're yet to get the 'sugar kiss' line. Just checked the US web and the line looks very cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arghhh, if only you posted this last week (or I waited till today to buy mine). I bought a Sleek one on Thurs, haven't worn it yet but had I read this first would so have gone for the collection 2000. :)

    I really just wanted it to add a bit of sparkle to my smokey eye, a little dollop spread over the lid to catch the light without the risk or glitter falling - hope my Sleek one will be fine for that. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love glitter liners! They're great for spicing up night time eye looks! The ones by sleek look really good, didn't realize they sold glitter liners.

    I actually got some cheap ones from Primark, only cost £1 and they're not that bad! Great blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lina- I think most would be great for that, you could blend a small amount in with your finger. It all depends how you apply it. :)

    Kelly- Thank you! I've noticed that Primark have introuduced a bit of makeup.I agree some of it is in fact quite good. x

    ReplyDelete