Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Vampiress Beauty Randomness 5

Sorry for lack of updates lovely readers, I've had bouts of flu & colds 3 times in less then 2 months. So it's really annoying! My Doc says I could be me Anaemic so I hope tests show that...it's hard to tell when you're pale like me. :)

Anyhow more randomness..


Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Bronzer in 03 Pure Shimmer- This is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for those with pale skin! This is the palest bronzer I've come across so far. It has amazing shimmer that isn't over the top, that just glows. I reckon this would be nice also on tanned skin too as it doubles for a pretty highlighter. I use this as a blush and sometimes combined with other blushes. Also isn't it a ringer for MAC MSFs?






So if you pop into your local Wilkinsons store you will see a long shelf with Image makeup which all costs a £1 each. Probably crappy? Maybe some of it, but I'd thought I'd give it a go especially with the price! Now most of all these cosmetics will not come with a name or a number, so I can't be accurate with this shade of lipstick.
So it's a really pretty pink red bright lipstick. Not only that but it's very glossy! It has no nasty smell or taste in fact it's scentless. A nice sturdy packaging at that too...but please would you give us some names? Well E.L.F do it!





W7 Lip Lights- Yes this brand is all around UK sites and some of it's now available at Peacocks.
The price for this gloss is around £3.00 something. So quite cheap that!
The shade I picked out is number 4, yes another no name but it has a number. :) So it's a very sheer pale pink with very pretty sparkles, I cannot feel any grit though as you get with most sparkly glosses. The texture is a nice thickness which is teeny bit sticky and has the slightest perfume smell but no bad taste. You also manage to pull out the right amount of gloss on the sponge tip applicator.
What I like most about this gloss is the packaging which lights up as soon as you unscrew the gloss, it also has a mirror on the side so perfect for nights out.



6 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing! I wonder how you would ship Chicken and dumplings overseas? It cures all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better...i was anemic the whole time i was pregnant with both my kids!!

    It seems like a lot of company's are coming out with lighted product..i think Tarte or Too Faced has a mascara that has a light..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh doll, I hope you feel better soon! I know what you mean about being pale and anemic...it doesn't "show" on us as much as other people!!

    I love the bronzer, I need to go see if I can find it! Thanks for posting pics for us pale gals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been anemic before. It sucks. I was so exhausted most of the time. Even though I am not that pale normally, my family kept commented on how pale I looked at that time.

    Rimmel also put out a gloss a while ago that had a light in it. You had to push a button to get the light to come on though. My local Ulta store had a ton of them on clearance at one point, and the lights didn't work properly on half of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. stumble upon your blog nice lips you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evil Angel- Aww, I wish you could! x

    Mama Jen- Thanks :D
    I remember when it was only the liparazzi lip products that started this.x

    Lisa Kate- Aww, Thanks and your welcome. :)

    Deb- It's either that or I've got a really stinky immune system

    The Rimmel glosses don't sound too good. The light doesn't have a button on the W7 and the power is really strong. x


    Louie- Thanks soo much! x

    ReplyDelete