Wednesday, 11 November 2009

La Femme Eyeshadow Palette

I remember going through 6 bottles of La Femme black nail polish that I used to buy on markets when I was a kid, now I recently rediscovered this brand at a local pound shop, it's still amazing quality for a little as a £1!
They seem to have lots of shadow palettes, of course they are unnamed and this palette is about the size of a credit card but it's bursting with pigment!
The colour you see in the pan is the colour you get on your skin! These are dead shimmery, yet blendable and it just proves that you don't have to pay over the top prices for quality. The shades in the palette are beautiful jewel toned pinks, purples and blues, of course the packaging is cheap style but definitely not the product itself.




4 comments:

  1. Yay! I love finding cheap prices on quality items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shadows are so pigmented for such a cheap price. That is a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive. I wonder if this is the same La Femme that Napoleon Perdis repackages their eye shadow dusts for his own line?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blix- Oh me too. x

    Mama Jen- I love a bargain. x

    Deb- Really? Wow! Where did you hear that? :O x

    ReplyDelete