Monday, 30 November 2009

I Love... Glossy Lip Balm & NOTD

I love... strawberries & milkshake was the scent I picked out. The balms come in a variety of scents which you can see here and I purchased this at Ethel Austin for a £1.
'I Love... Cosmetics' is a whole bath & body line which produces all scents you'd like to eat!
So onto the balm, it's packaged in a bog standard plastic pot but is quite big than the usual, being 15ml.
The scent is very much like a real strawberry milkshake but the taste is not overpowering that it will make you sick.
It's also not an average balm, as it has a tint, being a sheer milky nude pink.
The texture is glossy, slippery and thick in a nice way.
For the moisturising properties, I feel that it has that too. I think this would look great as a nudey lipgloss or top and experiment this with other lip colours. I hope to try out new flavours but I must try and get through this one first, as there is so much in there!





NOTD- Milani Gold Leaf, which I say is like Tinkerbell in a bottle. The colour is more of a chartreuse in real life (silly flash) with the prettiest golden sparkles.

9 comments:

  1. The balm sounds yummy and looks great! I need to get more Milani's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that lip balm.. I love it, its perfect for winter when you want some colour on your lips but it moisturises at the same time!

    Im loving the nail colour its gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the chocolate orange one and the mango one of those balms I love them :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both the gloss and the nail polish are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love strawberry and milkshakes too..lol
    i love the green gold nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nooo you always put really nice lip products on here that i want to eat! First was that apple gloss.. which i still dream about but wont get or ill eat it!!

    The nail varnish is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, those nails look wonderful! You described the colour spot-on, very Tinkerbellish!
    That pot of lipbalm is enormous! It looks delicious!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Evil Angel- I'd love to see your nails sporting some Mliani's :)

    xcharleym0ox-Oh it's lovely. :D
    Thank you. x

    Tanya- Chocolate & Orange sounds yummy. x

    Blix- I'm obsessed with all these foody scents at the moment. x

    Phyrra- Glad you like. x

    Mama Jen- Lol :)

    Tali- Hahaha you do it too *coughs* marshmallow :D

    Marce- Thank you. :) Yep the balm is certainly big! I wonder how long it's going to take me to use up. x

    ReplyDelete