Monday, 2 November 2009

Boots Extracts Vanilla Body Butter

Oh my! These butters are definitely competing with Palmer's Cocoa Butter!
These tubs of joy are very thick and silky that just melt into your skin without feeling greasy!
The first thing I noticed when I opened this was the smell oh la la, it's not just your average vanilla smell...this one smells like vanilla yogurt and I'm sure I was missing my spoon somewhere? Ok it really shouldn't be eaten..but it does smell like the real thing.
So keeping your body soft and moisturised can be a bore, but with this it's really pleasurable and quick fix as it isn't greasy like most butters.
The only bad thing I could say about it..is well I'd like this in a squeezy tube but it may be just a bit too thick.
These cost £7.50 each but are fairly large pots and come in a variety of scents.
As you may know already Boots have these in some gift packs at the moment and could be snagged up with the 3 for 2 offer.
I really would like to try some more scents, so these are on my Xmas list this year. :)



2 comments: