Thursday, 1 October 2009

Sally's Haul & NOTD

Just wanted to show everyone, what I got at Sally's, as I'm so impressed with everything I hauled!
My Mum has a Sally's card so I guess I had an excuse heh.

So here goes:
Salonsystem 3 IN 1- This sounds pretty good as it's base, top and strengthener in one! Not only that it's also an optical brightener, so very promising indeed.

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat- Is a rave with the nail world, and is my second bottle already.
All you do is grab a thick bead on your brush and let it swim over your wet nail polish and it dries glassy and glossy in seconds. The downside is, once it's down to the last quarter of the bottle it's pretty much a gloopy hard to work with bottle of gunk.

China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise- Oh my this is Ariel's tail in a bottle. Absolutely pigmented and uber gorgeous.

O.P.I Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees- From the new Espana collection, is a weird and wonderful shade that's creamy blue, black and grey in one.

O.P.I Pink Positively Pamper Pack - £3.00 goes to Breast Cancer Campaign which you can see it here.
The set includes:
Pink Positively Nail Lacquer
Start To Finish - Like these 3-In-1 coats
Avojuice Cran & Berry Juicie Lotion- I seriously want to eat this stuff, it smells so freaking good. It sinks in straight away too!
Pair Of Toe Separators
Mini Cuticle Stick
Mini Pink Metallic File


My NOTD- Wild And Crazy Orange Sherbet with a splashing of Seche Vite.
This is the brightest neon loving orange I've come across, the flash kind of drains the colour out though. You do need some sort of top coat with this, as it dries down sort of matt like, but if you like that, it's fine. It really reminds me of Halloween or maybe it's the pumpkins talking? ha


4 comments:

  1. I am jealous! Sally's in the US does not carry OPI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really? That's the only place I ever go to get my OPI fix lol.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah weird...Sallys doesn't sell OPI here..crazy..nice haul..i love turned up turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mind you, I haven't seen Carmindy in My Sally's. Oh well.
    I yet need to wear turquoise, it looks so gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete