Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Red EOTD & NOTD

I thought I'd post a red EOTD at last! I think I concentrated on the shadow and forgot about the tidiness of my brows in these, but oh well ha.
It's more dramatic and brighter in real life, the flash pretty much killed it.

Shadows I used- MAC Beauty Marked, Stargazer Deep Red, Bloom Eskimo





Also of course a NOTD using Collection 2000 Maxiflex in Rustique & Seche Vite
Rustique is gorgeous jammy rich metallic red.
This is before edge clean up, so I do apologize! :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful e/s ! I would love to see this with a deep silver cut crease! You have gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That's another idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Thanks, I love your new profile pic by the way. Red hot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks for following me! I've never done an eye look with red. Yours is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome and thank you too. :)
    You should try one! x

    ReplyDelete