Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Collection 2000 Eye Palettes!


Collection 2000 Eye Palettes are pretty much, well new as they're not up on the site yet, but are available at Superdrug, where I purchased mine. They are quite a bargain actually, being only £3.91 each.
As far as I know there are currently 2 palettes, which really remind me of the old Hard Candy palettes. You get 9 shades in each, which are about the size of a 1 pence coin. The pigmentation varies, some of these are very sheer and others are surprisingly pigmented, especially the sparkly metallic pans.
I think they're so cute and would easily fit into your handbag. I love palettes as they're are so fun to play about with.
My swatches are always on bare skin, so no primer is used, though I do wear Urban Decay Primer Potion whenever I wear eye make-up.

*click to enlarge pics*

Poptastic- Bright neon shades


Angelic- More mellow but not the least neutral.

3 comments:

  1. I still have some of my old Hard Candys! Those DO look like them! Very cute! I'm really loving the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, these palettes looks very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa-Kate- I still have my old one too. :) The difference is that the Hard Candy ones have individual shade names. x

    Becky- They are. :) I love palettes! x

    ReplyDelete