Tuesday, 20 October 2009

*~Aura Fruity Blush~*

Aura Cosmetics is a UK brand that I've only ever seen online.
For some reason the official site looks like it's very much untidy at the moment, so I wonder what's going on?
Anyhow I didn't purchase these off there and got them from Ebay. However there is also quite a few webstores that sell the brand.
Going on to the fruity blushes! The first thing that attracts me is the unusual packaging, as you can tell is rather unusual, with the box and the cutesy bubble shaped compact with a royal blue bottom.
The shades I got my hands on are 'Pink Apple Blossom' and 'Cherry Bombe' I'm sure there's a few others shades available.
Now the blush itself is nicely blendable with varied pigment depending what shade and how you apply and I'm sure I smell a teeny perfume smell when I apply.



Pink Apple Blossom- Is a nice dolly pink which seems pretty matte which reminds me of
Barry M Pink Orchid Blush. This is perfect for pale skin!

Cherry Bombe- Which is a shimmered terracotta based browned bronze and is much more pigmented then Pink Apple Blossom, and I'm obviously thinking it's too dark for me but I'll always find a way for something! Though this obviously can be applied sheerly.

So anyone else heard, tried or have any Aura Cosmetics? Let me know. :)
Overall I think the blushes are a very lovely product and a nice piece for your makeup collection.

2 comments: