Monday, 28 September 2009

MAC Beauty Marked Eyeshadow


On the MAC site, they describe this as a 'Deep Blackened red with a sparkle/twilight effect (Velvet)

To me it appears more like, the deepest brown with pinked plum micro glitters.
It's a tad gritty but once it appears on the skin it's very smooth and blendy!

Here is my EOTD, 'before filling in my brows' and yes there is one of my long hairs on it, for some reason this always happens to me ha ha. It's also strange that my eye colour appears green, but in fact it's a light blue. Anyway I'll stop chattering away with my defects and tell you what I used.

Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner Black
Bloom Eskimo- On the brow bone & inner corners
Sleek Nightlife- on the outer corners and blended through the crease.
MAC Beauty Marked- Main colour which is blended up towards the brow bone.

And swatch...
Oh yes, if any of you lovely readers have tips on taking better EOTD's please tell me, it will greatly be appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful look.

    What I do for EOTD's is take the picture in natural light. I then move my eyes in different ways to try and show off the makeup, if I've done multiple colors.

    Your picture looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color and the look you came up with.

    when i do eotd i always ste my camera to macro. The colors always come out better and almost true to its color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the photo is actually good! When I take mine I always set my camera to Macro, it just seems to make the colours look more true to life. You came up with a gorgeous look! This was actually my first Mac eyeshadow, its gorgeous! Still one of my favourites! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning! I wish I could do something like this. Love beauty marked eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies, for all your helpful and lovely comments. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey...just today i got myself this shade and was looking for reviews on the net when i stumbled here... Love the you have worked with the shadow :) Am following you now...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete