Wednesday, 2 September 2009

The Body Shop Lipstick 41 Tea Rose & NOTD


While this is not on The Body Shop website, I can't help but think this may be unavailable, which I hope is not the case!
This shade is absolutely gorgeous, it really reminds me of the standard coloured lips of a porcelain doll, which I think is truly enchanting.
I'd describe this as a light shimmery golden peach with coral undertones.

This looks fabulous with a green eye look.
The lipstick itself is medium pigmented, has a soft vanilla scent, lasts extremely well, moisturising but not overly like it will slip off somewhere.

NOTD- Make-up Academy in Antique Bronze, which I think is excellent quality and considering I only paid 99p for it in Savers stores.
I do like gold toned makeup shades but noway will I wear yellow golds, as well they look like an infection or stain on me. I prefer bronzes, coppers and old gold colours.
The bottle is very chunky so it was hard for me to take a picture of me holding it, so please bare with the awkward angle of the picture. You get 12ml within this bottle.

2 comments:

  1. If you like that lipstick color you should check out Aromaleigh's Gothic Lolita Lip Cremes. They come in 8 shades (and I have all 8) and the color Cakewalk is a soft coral pearl. It's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Phyrra
    I'll take a look at that. x

    ReplyDelete