Monday, 14 September 2009

Barry M Blusher in Pink Orchid


Yay! So I managed to pick one up today, these are gorgeous.
Ok so at the moment No.1 Pink Orchid, seems to be the only shade that appears wearable for me, as this is the lightest they have. All 6 shades are very stand out wow shades! They all have the same finish being a lovely satin, almost matte colours. Barry M blushers are very silky and blend with ease.
Pink Orchid is a beautiful shade, I grabbed this straight away. It is the most gorgeous wearable Dolly Pink! These are £4.50 a pop, but I think they're average sizes for a blush, so it's ok.
I'm hopeful that Barry M will release more colours in the future maybe some shimmery ones? :)


4 comments:

  1. I didn't realise they did these! I'll have to check them out next time I'm in Superdrug! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's because they were located at the bottom of the shelf lol. Well they was at mine anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw these on another blog, the colours look SO scary, but I bet they're gorgeous on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're! I just love to try new things though, I might just have to get Strawberry too and see how it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete