Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Palmer's Lip Butter

So we've all heard of Palmer's Cocoa Body Butter, and yes I'm a fan. But these lip butters are truly something else! The description on the packaging is what you get. Best of all the scents are real, they don't smell artificial in any way!
If you like the feeling of slippery balmy gloss, love the name of the scents and want something that's moisturizing, these are for you.
I actually apply one of these every night with my skincare routine, and wake up with prepped smooth smackers!
My first buy was the Dark Chocolate & Peppermint which you can buy in Superdrug or Boots etc.
The other two i had to buy on Ebay, as I've never seen these around here. :(

Dark Chocolate & Peppermint: Smells exactly like After Eights choccies.
Dark Chocolate & Cherry: Replicates the smell of Green & Blacks Cherry choc.
Medicated: Smells not as strong as the others more menthol like and minty. This actually has a cooling tingly sensation, but not harsh in my opinion.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there - thanks for folowing my blog - I just wanted to say, I ADORE these lip butters - I keep looking for the choc-cherry one, but I can only find the mint one - to ebay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only ever see the peppermint in the shops.
    Keep checking Ebay though! They randomly come up. :) Thanks very much for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so it does not have any colour?

    ReplyDelete