Wednesday, 12 August 2009

MAC Gleam Lipstick

MAC Gleam how i love you! This is my favourite lipstick and i never hear it getting loved.
This is my second tube already.
If I'm in doubt on what lip shade completes my make-up look whether it's neutral eyes, shocking eyes or smoky eyes i always reach for this.
Gleam is the only shade that i can't describe properly and I've never found a dupe for it!
MAC describes this as a Soft Muted Plum with shimmer (Glaze).
Gleam is much creamy than other Glazes unlike my beloved Pervette Lipstick. It's so easy to apply and it's like butter, very moisturizing. This is definitely a universal shade being warm or cool.
To me this is one of the most unique lip shades i own and i don't know what I'd do without it.

The first lip swatch is blurry but it shows the colour better than the second. :)

5 comments:

  1. This lipstick looks amazing on you! Why have I never noticed this color before, lol

    Sara
    www.themakeupsnob.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol thanks. :) It's part of their permanent line too!
    This a must. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's pretty!! I might have to check this out.

    Just found your blog. Love it.

    Michelle
    lipstickrules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that lipstick is very pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lips are AMAZING! I have Gleam but never wear it... I normally stick to Frou or High Strung... But I am definitely gonna get my Gleam out tomorrow and give it another go after seeing how gorgeous it looks on you!! x

    ReplyDelete