Sunday, 9 August 2009

Claire's Palette

Wow! Is what I shall say! These are uber pigmented and very smooth. I saw these at Claire's this week and i had to get a palette. I've heard so many raves for eyeshadow at Claire's. The other thing that caught me, was on the box it says 'Creamy Metallic Finish' which indeed is, but with the most beautiful shimmer to it. I love anything shimmery!
The only thing i could say that's bad about it. Is that...well they don't have shade names.
However what more could you want for 24 shadows at £7.99 right?
Anyhow here's some swatches i took to show you all how pigmented these really are!
Top to bottom & Left to right. :)




9 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. these are soo shimmery. its a pretty palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh schöne palette!möcht ich auch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great colour payoff. Thanks for sharing the swatches with us. :)

    Love your blog -> following you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your comments. x :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous Swatches! Thank you!

    Sara
    www.themakeupsnob.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, I ahve this Palette. i love it sooo much but sadly I dropped it and most of the pinks cracked :( Lovely blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, I did that to my L.A Color palette. It was the pinks too! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I walk by these all the time. Now I think I should stop and pick one up!thanks!

    ReplyDelete